Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rainbow Fish

The book Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister is a wonderful story about making friends and sharing. I recently read it to the class and we did a guided writing activity followed by the students completing a sentence about what they will remember to share in the future. They also colored and cut out a fish and we glittered one shiny scale of the fish, just like the story. They are beautifully displayed in our room right now!

Noah: In the future, I will remember to share my
clothes with my brother.

Nolan: In the future, I will remember to share my
DS with my brother.

Destiny: In the future, I will remember to share
chips with my brother and my cousin.

Anna Maria: In the future, I will remember to share
juice with my brother.

Julian: In the future, I will remember to share my money
with my brother and my sister.

Lilianna: In the future, I will remember to share
my books with Anna.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment